For More on our brokers and staff including bio’s and contact information, use the About Us drop-down menu above or use the links below.
Our offices provide the comprehensive, compassionate advice necessary for injured parties who must make their settlement last a lifetime.
Structured settlement broker Patrick Farber and his team work with attorneys in California and around the county in creating structured settlements for medical malpractice, personal injury, product liability, workers’ compensation, mass torts and construction defect cases as well as structures for non-physical injury cases and attorney fees –all at no cost to the client. They support and advise legal counsel during all phases of settlement negotiations, court hearings, mediations, arbitrations and settlement conferences. Extreme care is given to preparing closing documents to ensure each structured settlement has been executed exactly to legal counsel’s specifications.
Our Firm Highlights:
- More than 35 years of experience, over $3 billion placed in annuity premiums and U.S. Government notes
- Support and advise during all phases of settlement negotiations, court hearings, mediations, arbitrations and settlement conferences
- Damage analysis and development of life care plans for injured parties
- Structured settlements for medical malpractice, personal injury, product liability, workers’ compensation, toxic torts and construction defect cases
- Structured settlements for non-physical injury cases including employment and discrimination, divorce, property and property loss
- Closing document preparation to ensure each structured settlement is executed to legal counsel’s specifications.
- Annuities for attorney fees to create tax-deferred benefits
- Medicare Set-Aside, special needs and asset protection trust products