– Patrick Farber
– Patrick Farber
- Winning a settlement for your client is one of the most satisfying experiences for an attorney. A settlement also comes with fees, but much of those fees could be wiped out if an attorney hasn’t thought through the tax consequences of a lump sum payout. MetLife has been in the structured settlement business for over …Read More »»
- A quote attributed to Albert Einstein talks about compound interest: “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it…he who doesn’t…pays it.” While there is some question to the authenticity of the quote, one thing is for sure—compound interest (earning interest on accumulated interest) can have a big [...]Read More »»
- As we finally close the books on 2020, we can look back on a year filled with illness and economic crisis. Unfortunately, much of the same will be in the forecast for 2021. For those experiencing a personal injury during these uncertain times, financial security is a top priority. Structured Settlements In Today’s Environment. One …Read More »»
- Be sure to “stop by” our booth at CAOC’s virtual Annual Convention, November 19-21. CAOC has created an alternative way for members and sponsors to interact with one another, hear great speakers and honor this year’s award winners. Until we can meet in person, it’s the next best thing. [...]Read More »»
- For personal injury claimants, the future is already challenging. The pandemic adds another layer of worry. Structured settlements offer a unique means to bring certainty to an uncertain world. Claimants have the peace of mind of knowing that they will receive a steady, guaranteed, tax-free stream of income regardless of market or economic conditions now …Read More »»
- During the pandemic, CAALA is offering insightful and informative webinars to its members. The latest is CAALA Women in Law’s Unscripted…Real and Inspiring Conversations With Women Trial Lawyers on July 15 at 4:00 p.m. The speaker is Maryann Gallagher who will talk about her journey from law school to winning CAALA’s [...]Read More »»
Structures Resources LInksQuick Intro To Attorney Fee Structures - Pacific Life Video
Helped By Structures - A Video Series
Why Are Settlements Tax Free?
Why Structured Settlements?
Are Structured Settlements Secure?
The Latest Structured Settlement News
View Our Brochure
Structuring Attorney Fees
How Structures Affect College Tuition
Top Attorneys on Structured Settlements
Attorneys On Pat Farber
“Pat Farber’s consistent demonstration of professionalism, integrity and compassion makes him my go-to structures guy in all my cases. I can trust that at the end of the case, Pat will continue the safety, security and peace of mind my clients deserve.”
Amy Fisch Solomon