– Patrick Farber
– Patrick Farber
- When it comes to money, we humans have a natural desire to take risks if it means a potential big payout. Unfortunately, too often, inexperience and emotions end up costing us everything.Read More »»
- Warren Buffett, chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, recently offered a strong endorsement of structured settlements. His comments were provided to the National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA). Buffett has been an ardent proponent of structured settlements for decades. He’s grown Berkshire Hathaway into one of the largest structured settlement annuity providers [...]Read More »»
- From CNBC: “Household debt balances through March totaled $14.3 trillion, a 1.1% increase from the previous quarter and now $1.6 trillion clear of the previous nominal high of $12.7 trillion in the third quarter of 2008 during the financial crisis, according to New York Federal Reserve data released Tuesday.” (May 5, 2020) On Wednesday, the …Read More »»
- Thank you to CAALA (particularly Kwedi Moore) for giving us the opportunity to be included in the CAALA online Remote Business Solutions directory. The directory contains links to companies that are able to provide vital resources to CAALA members during the COVID-19 shutdown. Years ago, I developed a contingency plan so my staff could [...]Read More »»
- Annuity Interest Rates. Life insurance companies aren’t tied to any one interest rate when determining the rate of return for a structured settlement annuity. This rate flexibility was evident when we prepared structured settlements this week for two injured clients. While the 10-year Treasury rate is currently under 1 percent, the insurance company was able …Read More »»
- Identifying clients on means-tested government benefits during the client intake interview allows counsel to take the necessary steps to preserve those government benefits by Patrick Farber | Cameron Lindahl | Advocate 2020 February | View the PDF Version here Recent government policy changes are affecting common means-tested benefits that can arise during the [...]Read More »»
Structures Resources LInksQuick Intro To Attorney Fee Structures - Pacific Life Video
Helped By Structures - A Video Series
Why Are Settlements Tax Free?
Why Structured Settlements?
Are Structured Settlements Secure?
The Latest Structured Settlement News
View Our Brochure
Structuring Attorney Fees
How Structures Affect College Tuition
Top Attorneys on Structured Settlements
Attorneys On Pat Farber
“Before settling a case, we sit down with our clients and discuss their situation from a financial perspective. The more we educate our clients, the more they see that a structured settlement is a no-brainer.”
Robert T. Simon
Co-founder, Simon Law Group