– Patrick Farber
As a structured settlement brokerage team, we work with clients and attorneys in California and around the United States creating structured settlements for medical malpractice, personal injury, product liability, workers’ compensation, mass torts and construction defect cases as well as structures for non-physical injury cases and attorney fees –all at no cost to attorneys or their clients.
We understand the special care it takes to create a structured settlement that meets the specific needs of an injured party. With more than 35 years of experience and having placed more than $3 billion in annuity premiums and U.S. Government notes, we provide support and legal advice during all phases of settlement negotiations, court hearings, mediations, arbitrations and settlement conferences.
– Patrick Farber
– Patrick Farber
- Be sure to “stop by” our booth at CAOC’s virtual Annual Convention, November 19-21. CAOC has created an alternative way for members and sponsors to interact with one another, hear great speakers and honor this year’s award winners. Until we can meet in person, it’s the next best thing. [...]Read More »»
- For personal injury claimants, the future is already challenging. The pandemic adds another layer of worry. Structured settlements offer a unique means to bring certainty to an uncertain world. Claimants have the peace of mind of knowing that they will receive a steady, guaranteed, tax-free stream of income regardless of market or economic conditions now …Read More »»
- During the pandemic, CAALA is offering insightful and informative webinars to its members. The latest is CAALA Women in Law’s Unscripted…Real and Inspiring Conversations With Women Trial Lawyers on July 15 at 4:00 p.m. The speaker is Maryann Gallagher who will talk about her journey from law school to winning CAALA’s [...]Read More »»
- When it comes to money, we humans have a natural desire to take risks if it means a potential big payout. Unfortunately, too often, inexperience and emotions end up costing us everything.Read More »»
- Warren Buffett, chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, recently offered a strong endorsement of structured settlements. His comments were provided to the National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA). Buffett has been an ardent proponent of structured settlements for decades. He’s grown Berkshire Hathaway into one of the largest structured settlement annuity providers [...]Read More »»
- From CNBC: “Household debt balances through March totaled $14.3 trillion, a 1.1% increase from the previous quarter and now $1.6 trillion clear of the previous nominal high of $12.7 trillion in the third quarter of 2008 during the financial crisis, according to New York Federal Reserve data released Tuesday.” (May 5, 2020) On Wednesday, the …Read More »»
Structures Resources LInksQuick Intro To Attorney Fee Structures - Pacific Life Video
Helped By Structures - A Video Series
Why Are Settlements Tax Free?
Why Structured Settlements?
Are Structured Settlements Secure?
The Latest Structured Settlement News
View Our Brochure
Structuring Attorney Fees
How Structures Affect College Tuition
Top Attorneys on Structured Settlements
Attorneys On Pat Farber
“We’ve gotten numerous calls from people thanking us for their structure. The have been very candid saying that without the structure they wouldn’t know where they’d be today.”
Girardi | Keese