– Patrick Farber
– Patrick Farber
- In the following article attorney Robert W. Wood wrote an informative and detailed account of a recent IRS ruling involving wrongful life damages and wrongful birth damages. Mr. Wood practices law with Wood LLP (www.WoodLLP.com) and is the author of Taxation of Damage Awards and Settlement Payments and other books available at www.TaxInstitute.com. In [...]Read More »»
- Your client just received a large jury award or settlement. Your client is satisfied with the outcome and you will be compensated for often years of hard work and out-of-pocket expenses. You can collect your fee as a lump sum, but there is another option: structuring the fee so payments are delayed or spread out …Read More »»
- MetLife and the American Bar Association recently produced a new webinar, "Justice is Making Sure Your Client's Employment Settlement Lasts." The 23-minute video looks at the financial options available to clients receiving employment-related, non-physical injury settlements.Read More »»
- Prudential is one of the country’s largest life insurance companies providing structured settlement annuities to physical injury claimants and their families. It has just come out with a simple, short video that explains how structured settlements work. Created specifically for personal injury clients and family members, the video is less than 2 minutes long [...]Read More »»
- Triumph Foundation is a wonderful organization dedicated to helping children, adults and Veterans with spinal cord injuries overcome their disability and live their lives to the fullest. On Saturday, November 9, it will hold its 2nd Annual Adaptive Sports Festival at Brookside Park in Pasadena. While commemorating Veterans Day, the free event is designed to …Read More »»
- Over the past 30 years, I’ve placed many annuities for personal injury clients with MetLife. The life insurance company just announced that it’s rolling out an annuity product specifically designed for property sales. This new MetLife annuity product enables individuals to sell personal, business or other property and receive the sales proceeds in periodic payments. …Read More »»
Structures Resources LInksQuick Intro To Attorney Fee Structures - Pacific Life Video
Helped By Structures - A Video Series
Why Are Settlements Tax Free?
Why Structured Settlements?
Are Structured Settlements Secure?
The Latest Structured Settlement News
View Our Brochure
Structuring Attorney Fees
How Structures Affect College Tuition
Top Attorneys on Structured Settlements
Attorneys On Pat Farber
“Structured settlements are the best way to protect your client from all of the external pressures on them after a significant settlement. I always ask my clients to at least meet with a structured settlement specialist.”
Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP