Every quarter, Atlas Structured Settlements releases its report on Medicare issues including Medicare Set-Asides. The Spring/Summer report is out. Topics include:
- CMS Moves to Medicare Beneficiary Identifier
- Version 2.7 of the WCMSA Reference Guide Published
- WCMSA Submission Guidelines: A Refresher
- Budget Act of 2018 Limits Medicaid Third-Party Recovery Rights
- New Commercial Repayment Center (CRC) Contractor Takes the Reins
- New Workers’ Compensation Review Contractor in Place
- LMSA Status – Is CMS Moving Toward Liability Review?
One section of the report is a quick refresher on the submission guidelines for Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) Arrangements. It’s worthwhile to review.