– Patrick Farber
As a structured settlement brokerage team, we work with clients and attorneys in California and around the United States creating structured settlements for medical malpractice, personal injury, product liability, workers’ compensation, mass torts and construction defect cases as well as structures for non-physical injury cases and attorney fees –all at no cost to attorneys or their clients.
We understand the special care it takes to create a structured settlement that meets the specific needs of an injured party. With more than 35 years of experience and having placed more than $3 billion in annuity premiums and U.S. Government notes, we provide support and legal advice during all phases of settlement negotiations, court hearings, mediations, arbitrations and settlement conferences.
– Patrick Farber
– Patrick Farber
- The Federal Reserve has raised short-term interest rates at a quickening pace since the financial crisis and has signaled that more increases are in the works. Plaintiffs considering a structured settlement may be concerned they will miss future higher investment returns on their settlement funds as the result of increasingly higher interest rates if they …Read More »»
- Structured settlements are often created for injured individuals to be sure they will not outlive their money. But what happens when claimants are injured in their 60s, 70s or beyond? Do structured settlements still make sense? In many cases, yes.Read More »»
- When a case resolves, attorneys have a decision to make:what to do with the fees owed to them. Successfully negotiating a settlement or winning a case on behalf of an injured client is one of the most satisfying aspects of the legal profession. While savoring the victory, attorneys have a decision [...]Read More »»
- Nobel Prize-winning economists and sudden cash payouts - you would think they would know how to invest their award windfall. According to this MarketWatch article, some of these economists have "fizzled away" much of their winnings.Read More »»
- Are you concerned that you may not completely understand Special Needs Trusts (SNTs) and how they can be used with government benefits? Have you ever tried to explain SNTs to clients only to wonder if they fully comprehend all the details and procedures? SNTs can be very complicated. CPT Special Needs [...]Read More »»
- You’ve just won a big case for your client and you are anticipating a sizable fee for your good work. The question becomes: how do you best manage this income? If you are like most attorneys, the temptation is to add it to the firm’s bank account and think about what to do with it …Read More »»
- Despite tepid inflation, the Federal Reserve raised the short-term lending rate by a quarter-percentage point on June 14, the third increase in just six months. The Fed indicated that one more rate increase is on its way this year. Here’s a good analysis from Bloomberg Markets of what lies ahead. You may also [...]Read More »»
Structures Resources LInksQuick Intro To Attorney Fee Structures - Pacific Life Video
Helped By Structures - A Video Series
Why Are Settlements Tax Free?
Why Structured Settlements?
The Latest Structured Settlement News
Pat Farber's Structured Settlement Alerts
View Our Brochure
Structuring Attorney Fees
Sample Structured Settlements
How Structures Affect College Tuition
Top Attorneys on Structured Settlements
Calculate MICRA Rates
Attorneys On Pat Farber
“Pat’s extensive product knowledge and structured settlement experience ensure the best long-term results for my clients. They appreciate his genuine concern for their future.”
Rizio & Nelson