– Patrick Farber
– Patrick Farber
- MetLife and the American Bar Association recently produced a new webinar, "Justice is Making Sure Your Client's Employment Settlement Lasts." The 23-minute video looks at the financial options available to clients receiving employment-related, non-physical injury settlements.Read More »»
- Prudential is one of the country’s largest life insurance companies providing structured settlement annuities to physical injury claimants and their families. It has just come out with a simple, short video that explains how structured settlements work. Created specifically for personal injury clients and family members, the video is less than 2 minutes long [...]Read More »»
- Triumph Foundation is a wonderful organization dedicated to helping children, adults and Veterans with spinal cord injuries overcome their disability and live their lives to the fullest. On Saturday, November 9, it will hold its 2nd Annual Adaptive Sports Festival at Brookside Park in Pasadena. While commemorating Veterans Day, the free event is designed to …Read More »»
- Over the past 30 years, I’ve placed many annuities for personal injury clients with MetLife. The life insurance company just announced that it’s rolling out an annuity product specifically designed for property sales. This new MetLife annuity product enables individuals to sell personal, business or other property and receive the sales proceeds in periodic payments. …Read More »»
- Recently, I had the opportunity to work with a couple during the settlement of their lawsuit involving the loss of their young child. Initially, all parties thought the settlement was too small for a structured annuity. Yet, after I met with the couple and discussed their financial needs, it became apparent that an annuity could …Read More »»
- One of the most important decisions we must make as we get older is when to start receiving Social Security payouts. According to research by United Income, a money management firm that provides financial advice to retirees (as reported in a recent Bloomberg article) 4 percent of retirees wait until they turn 70 to [...]Read More »»
Structures Resources LInksQuick Intro To Attorney Fee Structures - Pacific Life Video
Helped By Structures - A Video Series
Why Are Settlements Tax Free?
Why Structured Settlements?
Are Structured Settlements Secure?
The Latest Structured Settlement News
View Our Brochure
Structuring Attorney Fees
How Structures Affect College Tuition
Top Attorneys on Structured Settlements
Attorneys On Pat Farber
“Before settling a case, we sit down with our clients and discuss their situation from a financial perspective. The more we educate our clients, the more they see that a structured settlement is a no-brainer.”
Robert T. Simon
Co-founder, Simon Law Group